Have you wondered why so many people like taking banana fruit, while some persons may never take it. This and more are the questions we are going to give answers in this article.
Meanwhile, consumption of banana is very important for the growth and development of the body. However, there could be a significant risk in the excessive consumption of it. Therefore, moderation is recommended.
See Also THE HEALTH BENEFIT OF GROUNDNUTS
For instance, Bananas are a sugary fruit, so eating too many and not maintaining proper dental hygiene practices can lead to tooth decay, excessive sleep etc.
Banana Nutrition, It Facts and Health Benefits.
1 Are form of appetizer
2. Prevent gestational diabetes, this is because lack of sleep during pregnancy can contribute to gestational diabetes. Whereas the magnesium and tryptophan in bananas can help induce sleep.
3. Lower blood pressure
4. Strengthen the nervous system and help the body with production of white blood cells
5. Reduce the risks of cancer and asthma.
6. Contains a small quantity of calcium which will help keeping your bones strong. Furthermore, the presence of fructooligosaccharides in banana enhance the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
7. Contain fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and several other beneficial plant compounds which helps to build the body system.
8. Contains low or medium glycemic index, and therefore, can not cause big spikes in blood sugar levels compared to other high-carb foods.
9. Protect against developing Type 2 diabetes etc.
10. High antioxidants which can protect the body from sun radiations.
11. Nutrition is greatly need for the nourishment of your body.
12. Contain a small but significant amount of vitamin A, which is essential for protecting your eyes, maintaining normal vision and improving your vision at night.
13. Help in weight loss
14. Protects against kidney cancer
15 Reduce swelling in the body suffice
16 Are need for the elimination of depression.
- University of Alabama
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from WHITENICHE.COM