Campus Recruiter – Staff Support
Campus Recruiter jobs are currently available…
Meanwhile, if you are interested. Do take out some time and go through the applications process. You can then apply.
Campus Recruiter – Staff Support
The individual will be a member of the Staff Support Campus Team and will help manage the campus recruiting and intern program management process for the Americas analyst programs within Staff Support groups including Chief Financial Officer Group, Global Risk Management, Corporate Audit and Global Human Resources.
• Lead cross LOB initiative to build best practices related to junior STEM talent recruiting across Staff Support groups and in partnership with GT&O, Consumer & GBAM recruiting teams. Identify creative solutions to share talent across Campus and Lateral TA teams where skills overlap.
• Manage the end to end campus recruiting process for specific Campus program(s)
• Act as a consultant to business partners while building relationships
• Manage Full-Time and Summer Intern hiring targets
• Work in conjunction with HR Managers and Business leaders to develop and execute line of business campus recruiting strategy for both Full-Time and Summer Intern programs
• Manage and drive applicant interview selection process by working closely with key decision makers
• Consult and coordinate with line of business school team captains and school teams throughout the recruiting season to plan and execute a successful on-campus recruiting strategy across multiple lines of business
• Attend on-campus activities and events where appropriate
• Ensure appropriate line of business and school team participation at all on-campus and in-house events
• Liaise with candidates regarding interview logistics, offer details, and the hiring process for both Full-Time and Summer Intern programs
• Manage the entire Full-Time and Summer Intern interview process
• Facilitate the on boarding processes in conjunction with Program Managers, Business Support Managers, and Recruiting Coordinators
• Provide consistent, effective, professional and timely communication with hiring manager, program managers, LOB executive, HR partner and candidates/applicants throughout all phases of the Staffing process
• Analysis of data as it pertains to evaluating sourcing strategies
• Demonstrate diversity of thought, culture and background
• Exhibit professionalism dealing with clients, customers and executives
• Work independently with sense of urgency, capacity to multi-task/prioritize and ability to handle confidential information
• Maintain and manage accurate and timely data entry into staffing systems
• Demonstrate Bank of America core values
Plan and execute Summer Intern Program:
• Work with broader campus team and business leaders to develop all aspects of the assigned Campus program. This includes determining specific intern orientation components, coordinating training, managing the performance management and intern conversion process.
• Communicate program responsibilities and expectations to business partners as well as program participants
• Plan and attend intern program training, events and activities where appropriate
Enterprise Owned Job Profile:
Non-supervisory position responsible for independently delivering campus recruiting services to support business unit staffing needs for professional, sales, management, technical positions. Create/manage school team budgets and initiatives, coordinate with LOB school team captains throughout the recruiting season, manage campus hiring targets, oversee campus interview process, and coordinate/attend campus presentations and target events. Typically has minimum of 3 years recruiting experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3-4 years of campus/professional recruiting experience
• Knowledge of Financial Institutions
• Excellent client relationship skills. Able to forge strong relationships with internal and external partners and be a visible representative of the Company in multiple forums
• Reporting and analysis experience , experience gathering, organizing, analyzing and presenting large amounts of data clearly and concisely to help make fact-based decisions, inclusive of data mining and ad-hoc reporting
• Strong experience Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and general database functionality
• Ability to work well under pressure in a demanding and fast paced environment
• Flexible; team player; self-starter; self-motivated
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task
• Shows initiative and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Manages work routines that will require working outside normal business hours, i.e. program training, events
• Travel 25% or greater in peak seasons
• This position will be located in Charlotte, NC
• Previous Program or Project Management experience
• Ability to use innovative sourcing techniques to deliver candidates
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40.
How To Apply
Campus Recruiter – Staff Support Apply Here
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com