In this article, we shall teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment. We shall guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2020 CCB recruitment. In addition, we shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Code of Conduct Bureau is one of the core Agencies established by the Government of the Federation. The Agency is the first anti-corruption agency established in Nigeria to regulate the conduct of public officers as they discharge their official duties.
Truly, it is needful to say that the parastatal is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
Moreover, as a federal body, the Code of Conduct Bureau is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for the citizens of Nigeria. And the Establishment has a good salary structure.
More importantly, the agency’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via https://www.ccb.gov.ng
Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Requirments
The major requirements to apply for the ongoing Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant disciplines obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE obtained from a recognized institution.
- GCE (A/Level) in 2 subjects obtained at a one sitting or 3 subjects obtained at 2 sittings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, it is very good to note that the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment form is not out yet. Hopefully, the form shall come out soon. The recruitment exercise shall commence in earnest. we shall get in touch with you as soon as it commences.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Also, you can reach out to Recruitment Portal via https://www.ccb.gov.ng to get updates on the Agency’s recruitment status.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com