Corporate Recruiter Jobs – FADPN Bank.
Corporate Recruiter position job vacancy is currently available.
Meanwhile, if you are interested read carefully the following below;
Corporate Recruiter – Financial Advisor Development Program
Corporate Recruiter for Financial Advisor Development Program Talent Acquisition
This Corporate Recruiter position will provide strategic staffing support for the Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Development Program (FADP).
Position Overview and Description:
• Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting in a client focused, fast paced, high volume environment
• Partner with senior leaders in the organization they support and multiple business partners
• Scope of Responsibilities:
• Manage client and candidate relationships at the professional level
• Provide consultative recruiting services; including research, market intelligence, sourcing, candidate development assessment, advising clients and closing
• Continuous pipelining to identify a broad and diverse external talent slate
• Extensive executive client interaction
• Work with a very high volume of requisitions and candidates
• Development and execution of staffing and diversity hiring plans
Enterprise Role Overview
Independently manages the search and selection process for professional, sales and management, technical, and other niche skill positions. Manages the full lifecycle of staffing processes; to include networking and pipelining. Engages and leverages business partners, such as Human Resource Managers, Relationship Managers, and Leadership Development to achieve results and deliver on Staffing plans. Individual contributor role with 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years professional level recruiting experience, including but not limited to; developing and executing candidate sourcing strategies, cold calling, candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews, management of the end-to-end recruiting process, etc.
• Ability to work across the organization to achieve results, and has ideally worked in a large organization requiring interaction within multiple business units
• Must have client management experience, with strong credibility, presence, and the ability to influence executives and provide consultative services
• Must have an ability to handle a high volume of hiring managers, requisitions and candidate flow
• Experience providing fact-based assessments of talent to provide clear recommendations
• Use innovative techniques to meet the staffing needs of the business
• Act with a sense of urgency
• Must maintain and exude a strong sense of integrity
• Excellent oral and writing communication skills
• Must be a team player and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid change
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree Required or equivalent experience.
Experience in Financial Services is preferred
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com