DPR Recruitment Application Portal…
In this article, we shall guide you on how to conquer the challenges of unemployment. We shall provide a guide for you on how to apply for the ongoing Department of Petroleum Resource recruitment. We shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Department of Petroleum Resource is one of the major Federal Government Agencies in Nigeria. The Agency is responsible for ensuring lasting development of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas resources across the value chain for our stakeholders.
Sincerely, it is important to note that the Agency is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where one is coming from. It has nothing to do with your background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government or state.
Moreover, as a Federal Agency, the Department of Petroleum Resource is a massive employer of labor. The salary structure of the Agency is a good one. And her recruitment is for all the 36 States of the Federation.
Most importantly, DPR recruitment procedures do not require the payment of money to any. It does not involve the extension of any benefits to anybody. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone who meets the requirement.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the process. Meanwhile, if anyone asks you for money as regarding the recruitment, do well to report the person via https://www.dpr.gov.ng/
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2020/2021 DPR RECRUITMENT
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- WASC or SSCE with at least 3 credits including English and Mathematics and at least passes in 2 other subjects.
- NECO or GCE O/Level with credit passes in 4 subjects obtained at one sitting or 5 credit passes obtained at 2 sittings including English and Mathematics.
- GCE(Advanced Level) in two subjects obtained at one sitting or 3 subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must possess Nysc discharged/exemption certificate only for B.Sc/HND holders.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
However, it is quite imperative to note that the DPR recruitment form is not out yet. Both the application and the recruitment exercise shall commence soonest. We shall get in touch with you as soon as the recruitment commences.
Moreso, you can keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the DPR recruitment and application form. Secondly, you can visit the DPR Recruitment Portal via this career link, to get updates on the recruitment exercise.