EFCC Recruitment is currently ongoing. So all Nigerians who are qualified to apply should kindly do that now before it will be too later. Application is open for all Nigerian Citizens who are able to meet up with the recruitment criteria of the agency
Meanwhile, the EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering.
You may also want to apply for NAFDAC Recruitment.
The agency is a Federal law Enforcement founded by Olusegun Obasanjo, under the EFCC Establishment Act 2004
Note: Agency executive: Ibrahim Magu, Acting Chairman.
It Headquarters is located in Abuja.
EFCC Mission Statement. To rid Nigeria of Economic and Financial Crimes and to effectively coordinate the domestic effort of the global fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
You may also like to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment.
EFCC is operating to best international standards and leading the fight against economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.
Below are Available Jobs for this Year EFCC Recruitment Exercise
- Graduates Cadre;
- Diploma Cadre;
- S.S.C.E Cardre;
Prospective candidates must meet the following qualifications for Efcc Recruitment.
The Requirements for Graduate Cadre For
Job Title: Detective Inspectors (DI)
Locations: Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara
25 years of age.
- Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cadre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
- Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Applicants must not be married.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment / Job Vacancies.
To apply simply go to https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article on your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com