FIRS Recruitment Application Portal.
In this article, we shall guide you on how to overcome the challenges of unemployment. We shall provide you a guide on how to apply for the ongoing Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment. That is, we will make everything simple and understandable. We shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Federal Inland Revenue Service is one of the major Federal Government Parastatals in Nigeria. The FIRS is responsible for imposing, collecting and accounting for the various taxes to the federal government.
Sincerely, it is essential to note that the Parastatal is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where one is coming from. It has nothing to do with one’s background, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, economic status, ward, local government or state.
Moreover, as a Federal Agency, Federal Inland Revenue Service is a massive employer of labor. The salary structure of the Agency is a good one. And her recruitment is for all the 36 States of the Federation.
Most importantly, Nigeria FIRS recruitment procedures do not require the payment of money to any. It does not involve the extension of any benefits to anybody. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone who meets the requirement.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the process. Meanwhile, if anyone asks you for money regarding the recruitment, do well to report the person via https://www.firs.gov.ng
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2020/2021 FIRS RECRUITMENT
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- M.SC or B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Law, Engineering, Geology, Computer Science, Statistics or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field from a recognized institution.
- Or, HND in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Computer Science, Statistics or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field from a recognized institution.
- Good team spirit and ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to work as a tax regulator.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws.
- Computer literacy and a good knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills.
However, it is quite imperative to note that the FIRS recruitment form is not yet out. Both the application and the recruitment exercise shall commence soonest. We shall get in touch with you as soon as the recruitment commences.
Moreso, you can keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the FIRS recruitment and application form. Secondly, you can regularly visit the FIRS Recruitment Portal via this whiteniche link, to get updates on the FIRS recruitment exercise.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com