Food Concepts Plc is one of the foremost food companies in Nigeria. In essence, the company operates leading food brands in Nigeria and other African countries. Particularly, this article gives you most of the important ideas on Food Concepts Plc recruitment, its requirement, how to apply, and so on.
Food Concepts Plc Recruitment
Food Concepts Plc is a foremost company incorporated in December 1999 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 to carry out business operations under the name, ‘Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited.’ The company formally commenced business operations in 2000. In essence, the Company was changed from a Private Limited Liability Company to a Public Limited Liability Company. This restructuring leads to the company’s name being changed to Food Concepts Plc. And these all happened on 10 May 2009.
Secondly, following its formation, the company secured franchises from foremost South African Quick Service Restaurants operators to handle and operate their brands in Nigeria. Subsequently, the company procured and developed other Brands. These Brands include Chicken Republic, Butterfield, PieXpress, and Yum Yum. Also, following a corporate divestment and restructuring, Food Concepts now owns and runs the PieXpress and Chicken Republic brands as its proprietary food brands.
Currently, Chicken Republic is trading in 80 locations across Ghana and Nigeria. By the end of 2020, it will operate over 100 Chicken Republic restaurants. Also, it has plans to manage and operate more than 300 stores by the end of 2023. Meanwhile, PieXpress commenced trading in 2019 and we presently run four kiosks. We Intend to open another 6 units by the end of the year. Generally, we have plans in place to manage and operate 150 Pie Express units by the end of 2023.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Food Concepts Plc Recruitment is not ongoing now. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall deliver you updates via this website.
Above all, we exhort you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com