FSDH Securities Limited is a foremost equity trading company in Nigeria. It delivers a diverse range of equity trading services to a large pool of clients. Particularly, this article is an indispensable guide on FSDH Securities Limited recruitment, its requirements, how to submit applications, among others.
FSDH Securities Limited Recruitment
FSDH Securities Limited, formerly known CTSL, is a leading equity trading company incorporated in July 1995 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Government of Nigeria. In essence, it is a wholly-owned Nigerian company and delivers a broad range of capital market services to its diverse customers. Also, FSDH Securities Limited is a key subsidiary of FSDH Merchant Bank Limited. We are also a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In addition, we are Licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission as an Issuing House and Broker/Dealer.
Moreover, over the years, we have relied on the diverse experience and expertise of our financial service experts to become a core player in the primary and secondary segment of the Nigerian equities market. Meanwhile, we stand out for integrity, quality, professionalism, safety, and reliability in all circumstances. And these things have made us win the confidence of most of our customers. Genuinely, our clients depend on our appropriate financial advisory solutions to create value for their investments.
Points To Note About FSDH Securities Recruitment
At FSDH Securities, we really believe that our employees are instrumental to our success in building a dominant and sustainable business in the countries we operate in. Also, we go the extra mile to attract, source, recruit, develop, and retain the most suitably qualified individuals anywhere they are in the world. To achieve this, we are always striving.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we passionately wish to inform you that FSDH Securities Limited Recruitment has not begun. Definitely, the recruitment process shall begin in due season. Anytime it starts, we shall bring you updates on that.
More importantly, you can forward your application and CV to the HR Department of FSDH Securities Limited through this white niche link for assessment. Should your application appeal to them, they will engage you for an interview.
Most importantly, we, therefore, beseech you to keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com