Futureview Group is a leading Nigeria Conglomerate having three strong subsidiaries under its control. It offers a wide range of investment banking services to several clients. Meanwhile, this article focuses on Futureview Group Recruitment, the method of application, etc.
Futureview Group Recruitment
Futureview Group is a foremost Nigerian Conglomerate incorporated in March 1993 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. In essence, the company began business operations in 1996. Also, the Group is duly registered by the Nigerian Stock Exchange and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to offer investment banking solutions. Meanwhile, Futureview Group consists of Futureview Financial Services Limited, Futureview Bureau De Change, and Futureview Securities Limited.
Secondly, as a Conglomerate developed in line with the international best standards of investment banking institutions, a team of seasoned professionals is responsible for managing Futureview Group in the industry.
Also, our management team enjoys the support of a strong Board of Directors. And the Board of Directors comprises men and women of proven integrity and excellent track records. Their extensive professional backgrounds serve as a great resource base for the company’s policy formulation and overall business success.
Moreover, most of our clients are found in several key sectors of the economy. They include Governments, Blue Chip Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals, Small/Medium Enterprises, Institutional Investors.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly want to notify you that Futureview Group Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Surely, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates on that.
Currently, you can submit your application/CV to the company’s management for perusal. If your application meets their requirement, they will engage you for an interview.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com