Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited is a famous pharmaceutical company in the country. It produces and distributes a diverse category of pharmaceutical products and other similar products. Meanwhile, this article is a unique insight into Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply among others.
Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited Recruitment
Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited was incorporated in January 2000 as a private limited liability company limited by share under the Company and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In essence, the name of the Company was formerly Geneith Global Limited but was changed to Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited by the special resolution of the Board of Directors which took place in September 2007.
Moreover, the key business of the company is to carry on business as an importer of pharmaceutical products. Also, it engages itself in the production and distribution of medical equipment, pharmaceutical products, consumables, and the likes.
Points To Note About Geneith Pharmaceutical Recruitment
It is important to note that the way we do business determines the outputs we receive from our commitment. The same thing applies here at Geneith. In essence, at Geneith, we help one another to accomplish greatness. Really, we do not just work with ourselves, we work for ourselves.
Meanwhile, the opportunities that crop up for our success come from our peculiar style. Again, we don’t just drive our employees to achieve success, we celebrate them alongside their success. With friendly policies and support systems, Geneith’s employees conceive it as ‘a family before a place of work’. Also, we develop a friendly working environment that encourages new employees to thrive amidst every challenge.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited Recruitment is not currently ongoing. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates via this website.
Above all, we beseech you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com