GenieNG Communications Limited is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria. It provides a full range of telecom services to a broad range of clients across the country. Most essentially, our attention here is on GenieNG Communications Limited recruitment, how to apply, and how to get timely updates on the recruitment.
GenieNG Communications Limited Recruitment
GenieNG Communications Limited is a company incorporated a few years ago in line with the provisions of the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and dully licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission to offer telecom services.
Secondly, we assist to offer a competitive advantage to our customers via the provision of advanced innovative Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services. In addition, we provide services that enhance the efforts of our customers to meet and surpass their business objectives.
Moreover, GenieNG offers an environment that permits telecommunication service providers to grow their business by increasing the capability to provide more messages and transactions. And this helps to deploy a broad array of valued services while minimizing cost and difficulties.
Furthermore, our Coverage Services for Building Owners and Network Operators intend to bring a complete mobility experience to users. We enhance, support, and maintain multi-standard networks. And these include 3G, 4G, and LTE with carrier aggregation. With our experience and strong partnership with contractors and equipment suppliers, you can count on us to meet your cellular coverage requirements – for outdoor and indoor environments
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we sympathetically intend to inform you that GenieNG Communications Limited Recruitment is not ongoing presently. Possibly, the recruitment shall start in a short moment. Nevertheless, as soon as it commences, we shall bring you updates through this website.
Most importantly, we, therefore, beseech you to keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com