Ghana Police Recruitment Form.
The Ghana Police Service is the main law enforcement agency of Ghana. The agency is charged with the responsibility to prevent and detect crime, to apprehend offenders and to maintain public order and safety of persons and properties.
Meanwhile, the service is under the control of the Ghanaian Ministry of the Interior. Thus, the Ministry of the Interior is a ministry of the government of Ghana mandated to ensure internal security, as well as the maintenance of law and order in the country.
The Ghana Police Service has over 30,000 officers across its 651 stations. This officers are directly recruited by the agency, usually the qualified candidates are selected during the recruitment processes.
Although thousands of Ghanaian youths normally purchase the Ghana Police Recruitment Form, but always the best few are chosen.
Meanwhile to be qualified here are the important facts you must note
Ghana Police Recruitment Qualifications
All applicants must be;
- Ghanaian citizen.
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age.
- At least 5 feet 8 inches [173cm] tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches  for females.
- Physically fit
- Of good character,
- Without any criminal record.
Furthermore, all applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six credits at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
1. Create a functional email account for the purpose of processing your registration.
2. Purchase application voucher at any GCB Bank Limited at GhȻ100 only.
3. Use the functional e-mail address before purchasing the application voucher.
3. Give your full official name at the point of purchase.
4. Use your serial number [SN] and pin code [PIN] to access the application form online.
5. Keep your SN and PIN for all states of the recruitment process.
6. The online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
Meanwhile, after the online application, all documents submitted shall be inspected by the recruitment board.
The implication therefore is that every fraudulent misrepresentation or forgery shall be treated as a criminal act by the police, so candidates should deem it necessary to make a sincere presentations of their documents both online and at the place of recruitment.
Please do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below and also don’t forget to share this article on the social media…
SEE RELATED POST: