Gific Limited is a leading provider of printing solutions in West Africa. It delivers a full range of printing services to a vast category of customers both in Nigeria and other African countries. These customers include private individuals, corporate organizations, governments, and government agencies. Specifically, this article focuses on Gific Limited Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
Gific Limited Recruitment
Gific Printing Solutions Limited, commonly known as Gific Limited, is a company highly-positioned at the top section of the Heat Transfer Printing industry of the Nigerian economy. In essence, Gific is a key distributor and provider of superior quality and affordable printing machines and materials in West Africa. And they include Heat Transfer Printing Papers, Heat Transfer printing machines, Sublimation Mugs, Sublimation Printers, and an inexhaustible inventory of Heat transfer components and supplies.
Secondly, Heat Transfer is an ultramodern technology for printing complete radiant colors unto a category of surfaces. And this makes it a chosen method for making Gift items, Souvenirs, Fundraising materials, Campaign materials, personalized products, and a broad category of promotional and display items. Also, Gific had been offering her several clients with the best-in-kind range of products and services. We have therefore developed a reputation for innovation and competitiveness. Indeed, Gific is a veritable benchmark company for dynamism and efficiency in its industry sector
Furthermore, at Gific Printing Solutions Limited, we have a team of passionate and innovative experts who run the affairs of the organization. They are committed to ensuring customers’ needs are timely and adequately met. They also strive to maintain in-depth customer relationship at all cost. More so, we have different branches and offices in West Africa with the headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Gific Limited Recruitment is not ongoing for now. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall give you updates via this website.
Above all, we exhort you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates..