GKO Group is a conglomerate of associated companies that delivers diversified services to a wide range of customers across the country. Accordingly, we are taking you to GKO Group Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply among others.
GKO Group Recruitment
GKO Group is a leading conglomerate incorporated some years ago to provide a diversity of services to a diverse range of customers in Nigeria. In essence, the Conglomerate is a Group of associated companies. The Group and every company under it are chaired by Olorogun (Barr.) Kenneth O. Gbagi. Also, despite the diversity of the companies, the conglomerate maintains an unfeigned standard of excellence.
As a matter of fact, we improve on a daily basis via innovation in each of our operations. We also strive to meet up with global best practices and trends and to thrive with them.
Secondly, the group has been positioned on optimal results. It accomplishes its assignment of executing its strategic role in the Nigerian economy and in Africa as a whole. Our mantra for business success is based on an exciting vision of our absolute goal and the vision of restructuring we’ve set for ourselves.
Moreover, the Group succeeds on a solid foundation which has ensured that the Group is placed in an awesome position to accomplish its goals. And the solid foundation is its Vision and Mission. Meanwhile, the commitment of both our management and staff to business hinges on excellence and superior service delivery. And we hold these values in high esteem. And this has enabled us to thrive where several others have failed.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subject obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that GKO Group Recruitment is not ongoing now. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates via this website.
Above all, we beseech you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com