Global Asset Management Limited Recruitment
Global Asset Management Limited Recruitment!
Global Asset Management Limited is a Nigerian investment company incorporated on the 13th of July 1992 with an Authorized Share Capital of 6,000,000 ordinary shares of N1.00 each. In essence, the Shareholders fully subscribed to 5,000,000 ordinary shares as at the date of Incorporation. Also, in order to become a key player in the market and to play a vital role in emerging economies, our Authorized Share Capital has been systematically increased to 400,000,000 ordinary shares of N1 each. And this happened over the years of our business operation. Currently, our Authorized and Paid-up Share Capital stands at 400 million ordinary shares of N1 each which is above the regulatory capital requirement.
Moreover, we are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Capital Market Operator. As a matter of fact, we are given the authority by SEC to operate as an Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, and Portfolio Managers. Additionally, Global Asset Management is a dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. We have been licensed by the Authority to trade in Shares, Stocks, and Bonds on the Stock Market. Again, we began operations in the broker/dealer capacity managing fund and portfolios, advising Investors, and trading on every floor of the Exchange since February of 1996. We aim to grow and become an indispensable player in the Nigerian Capital Market.
Furthermore, we have an active Board of directors that governs the affairs of our company. In addition, we have a strong management team and trusted professional staff who take control of the management affairs of our business. They are individuals with strong management expertise and experience.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Global Asset Management Limited Recruitment is not ongoing presently. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates through this website.
Above all, we implore you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com