Globe Motors Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest-growing automobile dealership companies in Nigeria. It specializes in certain automobile brands which include Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, and Higer. Most essentially, via this article, we bring you to the knowledge of Globe Motors Nigeria Limited Recruitment, how to apply, and so on.
Globe Motors Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Globe Motors Limited is a fast-growing automobile dealership company based in Lagos, Nigeria. In essence, the company is an exclusive dealer of brand new commercial and passenger vehicles. Its key brands consist of Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Higer.
Moreover, our journey commenced in March 1984 when our Chairman and Founder, William Anumudu, registered the company with a mission to transform the undeserved Nigerian automobile industry. Over the years, Globe Motors Limited has exceeded its initial aims and aspirations. As a matter of fact, the company continues blaze the trail in the evolution of the country’s automobile sector. We are strong partners of foremost multinationals and many public sector institutions. Currently, Globe Motors Limited is the biggest dealer in the Mercedes-Benz segment in Nigeria. Also, we are a leading dealer in the Toyota segment of the Nigerian automobile industry. We are also the sole distributor of Higer vehicles in Nigeria.
Furthermore, Globe Motors has the financial potency needed to meet local demand for new vehicles within its brand segments. The company trades with a business capital in excess of Seven Billion Naira (NGN 7, 000, 000, 000). It also has financing from Tier 1 Nigerian banks in excess of Fourteen Billion Naira (NGN 14, 000, 000, 000).
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we passionately wish to inform you that Globe Motors Nigeria Limited Recruitment has not begun. Definitely, the recruitment process shall begin in due season. Anytime it starts, we shall bring you updates on that.
Most importantly, for the latest updates on the recruitment, visit this website often. Or you can reach out to the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com