Globex Energy Limited is a leading energy company in the Nigerian economy. It provides a full range of energy services to diverse customers in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Meanwhile, this article is a vital insight into Globex Energy Limited Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and so on.
Globex Energy Limited Recruitment
Globex Energy Limited is one of the foremost energy companies in Nigeria. In essence, it has an ultramodern infrastructure for large distribution of crude oil, procurement, and selling of petroleum products wholesale to Oil/LPG marketing Companies in Africa. Also, with just four years in the Oil & Gas sector, we have made a landmark achievement and challenged stereotypes across the global business world.
Moreover, our board of directors and management team is the most essential resource of the company. As a matter of fact, they are our strongest backbones for sustainable growth and business success. Via their exceptional talent and commitment, we have enlarged our global footprint. Also, we have earned the distinction of being a fast-growing and dynamic global Oil & Gas organization with an African heritage. Our committed team consists of professionals in diverse fields. And they work around the clock to accomplish the mission of the organization. With teamwork and total commitment to continuous progress, we make sure that our products get to our clients in a secure and safe manner.
Furthermore, Globex is authorized and licensed to import and export crude oil and to procure, store, distribute, and sell petroleum products wholesale and for bulk distribution to Oil/LPG marketing Companies. Also, Globex is the market leader in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) distribution nationwide. It has more than 30 LPG retail stations and 35 Bulk Road Vehicles.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Globex Energy Limited Recruitment is not currently ongoing. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates via this website.
Above all, we beseech you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com