Glory Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the foremost microfinance banking institutions in Nigeria. It began as a community bank and suddenly transformed into a leading microfinance bank. Most importantly, our attention here centers on Glory Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment, how to apply, and how to get timely updates on the recruitment.
Glory Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
Glory Microfinance Bank Limited, commonly known as GMFB, is a microfinance bank institution incorporated in 1992 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to provide microfinance services in the country under the name, ‘Ijegun Community Bank Nigeria Limited’. In essence, Ijegun Community Bank Nigeria Limited began operations as a community bank in an apartment owned and built by the bank. The bank began business with an authorized and paid-up share capital of 250,000 ordinary shares of N1 each. Also, in 1995, the bank’s authorized share capital was raised to N10 million out of which about N9.7million was paid up. And the bank commenced operations with a board of directors comprising seven individuals.
Moreover, as a community bank, Ijegun Community Bank positively impacted Ijegun Town by helping to develop a banking culture in a semi-urban area. It also assists to mobilize millions of Naira in savings and offers financial assistance to several small-scale and micro-enterprises. Between 1992 and 2007, the ban was the only bank in Ijegun, with the nearest bank more than 5 miles away.
Furthermore, Ijegun community bank successfully went through the statutory conversion process of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to become a microfinance bank in 2007. This happened in 2007 when the CBN gave approval for its license under the name Glory Micro Finance Bank Limited. Thus GMFB began based on the awesome goodwill which the meritorious existence of its forerunner has developed in the Ijegun Community.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we sympathetically wish to inform you that Glory Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment is not ongoing presently. Possibly, the recruitment shall start in a short moment. Nevertheless, as soon as it commences, we shall bring you updates through this website.
Most importantly, we, therefore, beseech you to keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com