GMA is one of the fastest-growing investment, asset, and portfolio management companies in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the company offers a full range of investment/portfolio management services to a wide range of individuals. Genuinely, this article focuses on GMA Recruitment, how to apply, and the likes.
GOLDBANC MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES LIMITED, commonly known as GMA, is a fast-growing asset management company incorporated on the 10th June 2005 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In effect, the organization is a private limited liability company duly registered with an authorized and paid-up Share Capital of N2,000,000,000 divided into 2,000,000,000 Ordinary Shares of N1.00 each.
Secondly, at GMA, we genuinely believe that being so serious in anything always leads to new discoveries and uncommon successes. In essence, new discoveries always lead to new ideas, which in turn lead to better service delivery. It is also necessary to note that better service delivery always leads to fulfilled and happier customers. Happier customers are the essence of our being in business.
Moreover, as a financial/portfolio institution, we focus on the business of maximizing wealth, managing assets and delivering integrated financial market services to diverse clients. And these clients include financial institutions, corporations, and high net-worth individuals.
Furthermore, as an avant-garde brand in asset management and securitization, we are dedicated to delivering exclusive wealth management services. We blend an entrepreneurial spirit with a fresh and meticulous approach to drive the desired outputs. Also, we are duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Financial Advisers, Issuing House, and Fund Managers. Again, GMA is owned by more than 20 high ranking Nigerian professionals. These are seasoned professionals whose expertise cut across finance, banking, capital market, and the real sector.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly want to notify you that GMA Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Surely, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com