GMT Nigeria Limited is one of the largest logistics companies in Sub-Saharan Africa. It is was established in Nigeria and delivers a full range of logistics services to diverse clients across the country and beyond. In reality, this article is an imperative guide on GMT Nigeria Limited recruitment, its requirements, how to submit applications among others.
GMT Nigeria Limited Recruitment
GMT Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1999 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to provide a full range of logistics services in the country. In essence, since formation, we have transformed into the largest inbound logistics company in Sub Saharan Africa. As a matter of fact, GMT delivers world-class integrated logistics services to clients across the country. These services cuts across the supply chain transforming logistics setbacks into competitive advantages. Also, we offer custom-made services to satisfy any logistics demand when importing goods into Nigeria.
Moreover, we dedicate our business model for managing the entire end-to-end process. This is because it leads to the best performance and highest added value. And this is also based upon our approach of ‘operational excellence’. At GMT, we process and manage all your licenses and documents. Also, we assure a swift and reliable import process of your consignments. In addition, with the help of our Import Financing, we further add value to your import process. And this leads to reduced working capital requirements and improved cash flow management.
Furthermore, GMT expertise is absolutely versatile. It is specializes in exportation, importation, seafreight, airfreight, import financing, transportation, vendor managed inventory services, warehouse services, and project management. Also, we provide a comprehensive service, which is always tailor-made to our client’s specific requirements.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subject obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we passionately wish to inform you that GMT Nigeria Limited Recruitment has not begun. Definitely, the recruitment process shall begin in due season. Anytime it starts, we shall bring you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, beseech you to keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this WhiteNiche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com