GNMFB is one of the foremost microfinance banking institutions in Nigeria. It offers a broad range of microfinance banking services to a large pool of clients across the country. More importantly, we welcome you to GNMFB Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
Good Neighbours Microfinance bank Limited, commonly known as GNMFB, was incorporated in 2007 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It commenced operation in September 2008. In essence, the company specializes in providing a full range of microfinance banking services to Nigerians in compliance with the Central Bank of Nigeria policy and guidelines on microfinance banking in Nigeria.
Moreover, recently, the bank was acquired and recapitalized with the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) by new investors. They injected fresh equity into the bank with the vision of transforming it into the Microfinance bank of choice in Nigeria. Also, from the beginning, GNMFB has relentlessly set the pace for other Microfinance institutions. We are able to achieve this through exceptional service delivery, product excellence, and outstanding customer service. Strategically, the bank is properly positioned to provide financial services support to small and micro-enterprises in Nigeria.
Furthermore, our mission is to deliver superior and robust microfinance banking and advisory services that enhance creativity, create employment, and contribute to the global effort in poverty alleviation. In addition, we have the vision of rendering efficient financial services to our clients via adequate technology channels and superior customer service.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that GNMFB Recruitment is not ongoing presently. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates through this website.
Above all, we implore you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this white niche link, for updates..