Goldlink Insurance Plc is one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria. It provides a full range of life insurance and general insurance services to the public. Accordingly, this article is everything you need about Goldlink Insurance Plc recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
Goldlink Insurance Plc Recruitment
Goldlink Insurance Plc is a leading insurance company incorporated in April 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company and licensed on 8th September 1993 to operate as a full-fledged insurance company in Nigeria. In essence, the incorporation was done with an authorized share capital of N10million with a fully paid-up capital of N10million. To become listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Goldlink converted to a Public Liability Company on 11th May 2007. Afterward, the company was listed on the NSE by way of introduction on 12th February 2008.
Secondly, at Goldlink, our head office is located at 6, Emmanuel Street, Maryland, Lagos State. As a matter of fact, we have 16 branches across the country. Also, it is worthy to note that the organization is completely a Nigerian company. And it has the required license to undertake both Life and General Insurance Businesses in Nigeria. These businesses involve Motor Insurance, Fire and Special Perils, Life & Pension, Oil & Gas, Travel Insurance among others.
Moreover, our company is exceptionally distinguished in the industry as a result of our strong dedication to prompt claims settlement. Additionally, we are at the forefront of introducing innovative products into the market for the benefit of the insuring public. Also, we have a strict compliance policy towards Corporate Governance. Our Board and management ensure that we upholds the rules and regulations of relevant authorities.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly wish to offer you the message that Goldlink Insurance Plc Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Verily, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com