Gongoni Company Limited is a fast-growing manufacturing and distribution company in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, it produces and distributes a wide range of products within the country. Particularly, this article centers on Gongoni Company Limited Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the like.
Gongoni Company Limited Recruitment
Gongoni Company Limited is one of the fastest-growing companies in Nigeria. It began full-scale production in 1985 at its Sharada factory in Kano. Then, it focused on producing aerosol plastic containers and cans, formulating and filling them with Pesticides, Insecticides, Air Fresheners, Insect Repellents, Detergents, Disinfectants, etc. Also, the company has a Cosmetics and toiletries division. And to ensure that the division thrives, Gongoni acquired W.J. Bush & Co. (Nigeria) Limited in 1993. Prior to the acquisition, W.J. Bush & Co. (Nigeria) Limited had its plant in Kano.
Secondly, W.J. Bush’s products are foremost throughout Africa and the Middle East via its old well-established brand names. Such brands include BINT EL SUDAN, SASORABIA, MARINA, MATSKIN, and the likes with a history going back almost one hundred years. As a matter of fact, this marriage of two companies has to lead to a powerful presence of the companies in the cosmetics and toiletries industry. Indeed, we lead to an enhanced and improved range of quality products.
Moreover, from May 1996, W.J. Bush diversified into soap manufacture, producing good quality toilets, laundry, and antiseptic soaps. And these soap include Polo, Royal Princess, Marina, Geka, Septol among others. Also, we are the only vertically integrated Aerosol factory in Nigeria. And we are committed to innovation and technology in the fields of packaging and manufacturing of certain products. And these products involve Insecticides, Pesticides, Air Fresheners, Insect Repellents, Liquid Detergents, Germicides, Disinfectants, etc.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Gongoni Company Limited Recruitment is not ongoing for now. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall give you updates via this website.
Above all, we exhort you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com