Good Homes Dev Co Limited is one of the leading estate development and management companies in West Africa. It is dully incorporated and registered in Nigeria to provide a full range of construction, contracting, and estate management services in the country. In essence, this article is everything about Good Homes Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
Good Homes Dev. Co Limited Recruitment
Good Homes Dev. Co Limited is a full construction and contracting company registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 to provide a full range of construction, contracting, and estate management services in Nigeria. In essence, the company was developed as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the accomplishment of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) Nationwide Affordable Mass Housing Project.
Secondly, we are dedicated to constructing more than 40000 units of affordable houses for diligent civil servants. In addition to housing facilities, we also construct other related building facilities. And these facilities include the park, health centre, gym, clubhouse, shopping centre, swimming pool, clubhouse, police station, and power plant. Also, we are an extensive housing scheme that will resolve the housing problems faced by civil servants. Genuinely, we are not only developing a comfortable living space; we also assist the enhancement of our customer’s livelihood.
Moreover, we are a comprehensive housing development firm in West Africa. We focus on planning, design, construction, and management of every building type in Nigeria, Ghana, and abroad. Additionally, as a company of note, we have developed guiding principles that shape our decision-making processes. And these principles align with our vision/mission statement. Also, at Good Homes Development Company, our management team is dominated by skillful and dynamic engineers, contractors, and support staff. These are individuals with a strong wealth of experience in providing elegant, spacious, and quality houses.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly want to notify you that Good Homes Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Surely, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall give you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com