Gori Nigeria Limited is one of the leading companies in Nigeria that provide security equipment and enhancement to leading financial institutions and other security-conscious organizations and individuals. Precisely, we are introducing you to Gori Nigeria Limited Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply among others.
Gori Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Gori Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian Company incorporated in 1987 as a private limited liability company under the Companies Act, 1968 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to provide a range of Security equipment to the Banking Industry as well as other security-conscious organizations and individuals. In essence, the Company has achieved a consistent growth pattern over the years. Our clients involve most of the successful blue-chip organizations and banks and in the Country. Meanwhile, these banks include union bank, first bank, FCMB, UBA, unity bank, Fidelity Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank among others.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Gori Nigeria Limited Recruitment is not ongoing now. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates via this website.
Above all, we beseech you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com