GOSL Nigeria Limited is a foremost engineering company operating in Nigeria. In essence, the company provides a full range of engineering services to companies in the Nigerian oil and gas sector. In essence, through this article, you will get to know a lot about GOSL Nigeria Limited recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
GOSL Nigeria Limited Recruitment
GOSL Nigeria Limited, also called GOSL, is a Nigeran company incorporated some years ago. In essence, it has metamorphosed into a leading front-end company offering a category of offshore survey and support solutions to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
Meanwhile, GOSL’s head office is located in Lagos. Also, it has an Operations base in Port Harcourt. At GOSL, our most essential objective is to deliver local content concerns in the Oil and Gas community. And we do this by employing, enhancing, and promoting local content ingredients wherever and whenever possible in our activities. Additionally, our goal is customer satisfaction with a dedication to health, quality, safety, and the environment.
Moreover, GOSL offers technical support, training, and management consultancy solutions to the oil and gas industry. GOSL focuses on delivering Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) inspection, offshore hydrographic surveys, and intervention surveys as well as geophysical survey services. Again, we maintain an absolute complement of geophysical equipment and ROV in Nigeria. Also, adequately-trained and experienced nationals and expatriate Survey and Engineering personnel are maintained here in Nigeria.
Furthermore, we coordinate sales and management operations from our head office in Lagos. Our actual activities are staged from our facilities sited in Port Harcourt. Port Harcourt is where the company maintains full functional workshops and offices.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly want to notify you that GOSL Nigeria Limited Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Surely, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com