Grand Cereals Limited is a leading integrated food company in Nigeria. In essence, it is one of the companies that know their onus in the food industry of the Nigerian economy. In essence, this article is a good guide on Grand Cereals Limited recruitment, the easiest way to apply amongst others.
Grand Cereals Limited Recruitment
Grand Cereals Limited, also called GCL is an integrated foods company whose basic activity is the creation of great value from local raw materials to produce and provide quality brands in the edible oils, animal feed, pet food, breakfast cereals, and other intermediate and consumer cereals products to Nigeria and West Africa markets. In essence, the company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria PLC.
Moreover, GCL has an outstanding value at the core of its several foremost brands. It represents a blended offering for aquaculture, pig, poultry, and cattle farms; ranches & polo clubs; multinational FMCG companies; distributors, and many homes in Nigeria.
Points To Note About Grand Cereals Limited Recruitment
Do you desire to work in an institution where learning is encouraged, passion is rewarded, and skills are developed? If yes! Then, Grand Cereals Limited might be your ideal company.
At Grand Cereals Limited, we are dedicated to offering the necessary support via custom-made training and cutting edge technology to assist you to develop a rewarding career. As a matter of fact, you will be working with a dynamic high-performing group of individuals. And this will be happening in an environment that promotes your innovativeness and creativity.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we genuinely want to inform you that the Grand Cereals Limited Recruitment is not currently in progress. Possibly, the recruitment shall begin in a short moment. We shall keep you informed whenever it begins.
Most importantly, for regular updates on the recruitment, visit this website always. On the other note, you may visit the Recruitment Portal of Grand Cereals Limited through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com