Grand Products Company Limited is one of the foremost companies in Nigeria. It specializes in importing, distributing, and marketing household appliances and consumer electronics. In addition, it offers a range of Properties/Real Estate management services. Most essentially, through this article, we bring you to the knowledge of Grand Products Company Limited Recruitment, how to apply, and so on.
Grand Products Company Limited Recruitment
Grand Products Company Limited is a leading Nigerian company incorporated in 1987 in consonance with the provisions of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company was founded by Godwin C. Nweze. In essence, Grand Products Company is the West African foremost specialty wholesaler and retailer of consumer electronics/household appliances, and Properties/Real Estate Operator.
Moreover, With almost 3 decades of experience in marketing, sales, and after-sales service of electronics and household goods, Grand Products Company Limited is currently a notable franchise holder of some of the leading global brands. These brands include XPER, WESTPOINT, LIGNE ROSET, LOEWE, ELEMAX generators, HYUNDAI generators, GIBSON, and OMAHA.
Furthermore, our thorough sales, distribution, and service network in Nigeria is supported by large own outlets in Nigeria. And these outlets are supported by the most comprehensive dealer network in Nigeria and Africa. Also, we are a strong player in international trade. As a matter of fact, we have strong relationships with companies in Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, and Japan.
Lastly, we are a leading member of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria. We are also active in the Franco- Nigeria chamber of commerce and industry. Also, our head office is located in Lagos. In addition, we have four regional offices in Nigeria scattered across Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, & Kano.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we passionately wish to inform you that Grand Products Company Limited Recruitment has not begun. Definitely, the recruitment process shall begin in due season. Anytime it starts, we shall bring you updates on that.
Most importantly, for the latest updates on the recruitment, visit this website often. Or you can reach out to the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com