Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a fast-growing company in Nigeria. It is a distribution firm. It focuses on the distribution of the product of British American Tobacco Nigeria Limited throughout Nigeria. Meanwhile, this article is a great insight into Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and so on.
Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Great Brands Nigeria Limited, otherwise known as GBNL, is the sole distributor for British American Tobacco Nigeria Limited (BATN). In essence, the two companies have a long-term distribution contract that was finalized in April 2001. To undertake product distribution, GBNL has made great investments in certain distribution facilities. And these facilities include Master Depots, Warehouses, Depots, and Sales Centers. In addition to sitting its Corporate office in Lagos, and five regional offices in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, and Kano; GBNL also has area offices in Ilorin, Benin, Jos, Onitsha, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Benin, Makurdi, Port Harcourt among others.
Moreover, due to the vast nature of the Nigerian market, GBNL has appointed sub-distributors to embark on distribution into the regional and interior areas. At the commencement of business in 2001, GBNL chose Interfoods Distribution Company Limited as its sub-distributor to develop its initial distribution capacity across Nigeria. During the two year period ended 31 st March 2003, based on the first stage of the initial investment made by GBNL and IDC, the company acquired approximately 55-60% of the market share in the cigarette industry.
Furthermore, to further grow the market share of the company, GBNL chose additional sub-distributors across the country. Also, in introducing Direct Store Sales (DSS) in Nigerian markets, the company has the objective of having distribution arrangements across 70-75 cities throughout the country. Additionally, we also intend to facilitate continued sales growth in DSS to over 22,000 retail outlets and grow our market share to over 85%.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we kindly wish to inform you that Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment is not currently ongoing. Possibly, the recruitment shall commence in a short moment. Nevertheless, whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates via this website.
Above all, we beseech you to visit this website continuously for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this white niche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com