Green Fuels Limited is one of the fastest-growing companies in the oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy. In addition, the company is an awesome employer of labor and pays its employees wonderfully well. Most importantly, our attention here focuses on Green Fuels Limited recruitment, how to apply, and how to get timely updates on the recruitment.
Green Fuels Limited Recruitment
Green Fuels Limited, commonly known as GFL, is a leading company in the Nigerian oil and gas sector. It was incorporated some years ago under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In essence, the company specializes in the business of supplying natural gas to Industries located in areas where piped natural gas is not available. It compresses, stores, and transports the natural gas (CNG) using high-pressure particularly designed tube trailers. Currently, we are setting up both self-owned and franchise-refueling station in Ogun State to supply CNG to converted vehicles.
Secondly, CNG is a cheaper automotive fuel. Also, it reduces environmental pollution. Green Fuels is established in line with Clean Energy Development Corporation CEDC. The operation is customized to surpass the world-class standard of safety. Also, the GFL system is in consonance with Nigeria’s Government’s initiative to leverage Nigeria’s vast gas resources and to reduce environmental pollution. As a matter of fact, the company has two business divisions.
Moreover, the Industrial Division supplies CNG to industrial consumers. And the industrial customers utilize it with power generation and fuel needs. These clients utilize natural gas as a replacement for other fuels. And such fuels include petrol, diesel, and the likes. Also, the Automotive division is responsible for planing the supply of compressed natural gas for automotive use. GFL has tie-ups with the manufacturer of conversion kits. As a matter of fact, it is setting up ultramodern workshop facilities to convert petrol and diesel vehicles to CNG.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we sympathetically wish to inform you that Green Fuels Limited Recruitment is not ongoing presently. Possibly, the recruitment shall start in a short moment. Nevertheless, as soon as it commences, we shall bring you updates through this website.
Most importantly, we, therefore, beseech you to keep visiting this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, visit the Recruitment Portal through this career link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com