Greener Line Transport Limited is one of the leading transportation companies in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the company also has a division that specializes in the Nigerian oil and gas sector. In essence, through this article, we shall give you much on Greener Line Transport Limited recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
Greener Line Transport Limited Recruitment
Greener Line Transport Limited is a wholly-owned indigenous company. It was incorporated in 1995 in accordance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. As of the time of the incorporation, the company’s paid-up share capital was ₦1m (One Million Naira).
Secondly, Greener Line Transport Limited has its original business inclination as the transportation of passengers by land through major cities in Nigeria. Also, the company has an investment interest in oil and gas. Meanwhile, it has an Ultramodern Filling Station with which it services her fleet and the public. As a matter of fact, the company’s corporate headquarter is located at No.12, Airport Road, Warri, Delta State. In addition, the company’s registered office remains at No.7, Awani Close, Warri.
Moreover, it is important to note that Greener Line Transport do not accept tickets’ refund from customers. Also, certain charges are applicable to the cancellation and rescheduling of tickets. It is also needful to understand that tickets can be rescheduled 48hours before departure time. And failure to do so will attract ₦500.00 rescheduling fee and ₦1,000.00 default fee for customers who do not show up.
Furthermore, Greener Line Transport tries as much as possible to operate within the scheduled time. However, Greener Line Transport will not be liable for any delay prompted by accidents, traffic, road conditions, severe weather, unforeseeable mechanical issues, and the likes. In the actual sense, none of such eventualities guarantee arrival at or departure from any pick-up point at any particular time.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly want to inform you that Greener Line Transport Limited Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Surely, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this white link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com