Greenwich Trust Limited is a leading business conglomerate in Nigeria. It offers a range of finance and investment services to a large pool of clients across the country. And most of its business subsidiaries are majorly engaged in the finance sector of the Nigerian economy. In essence, through this article, we shall give you everything you need on Greenwich Trust Limited recruitment, its requirements, how to apply, and the likes.
Greenwich Trust Limited Recruitment
Greenwich Trust Limited is a leading indigenous company incorporated on the 25th of February 1992 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to provide financial services in Nigeria’s capital market. It commenced operations in June 1994. In essence, the company is duly registered with the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) as a Financial Adviser/Issuing House.
Moreover, in our 25 years of operation, we have transformed into a competitive, award-winning, and thought market leader in the financial sub-sector of the Nigerian economy. Our success can be attributed to the passion, commitment, and competencies of our highly skilled and experienced professionals. More so, our up-to-date technology and innovation are also contributing to our success.
Furthermore, the firm has shown the capability to enlarge its presence in the global and local investment banking space. As a matter of fact, we have not less than seven business subsidiaries. Five of them operate in the financial services sector whilst the other two subsidiaries operate in the non-financial sector. They include Greenwich Securities Limited, Greenwich Trustees Limited, GTL Properties Limited, Greenwich Asset Management Limited, Greenwich Registrars and Data Solutions, Meyer Plc, and Greenwich Nominees Limited.
The requirements to apply for the recruitment are as follows:
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE in any relevant discipline obtained from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Any other qualifications that are equivalent to the ones listed above
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, we humbly want to inform you that Greenwich Trust Limited Recruitment is not ongoing currently. Surely, the recruitment shall start after a short moment. Whenever it starts, we shall offer you updates on that.
Most importantly, we, therefore, encourage you to keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Alternatively, you may visit the Recruitment Portal through this whiteniche link, for updates.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com