High Volume Recruiter – Chatsworth Spectrum Los Angeles
High Volume Recruiter Jobs are currently available.
Meanwhile, read the following guidelines…
Work with Functional Team Leaders and Manager of Recruiting to determine hiring requirements for our growing Field Operations team. Evaluate and prescreen candidates in a high-volume and non-high volume recruiting environment. Partner with hiring managers to recruit and select qualified candidates.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ascertains applicants’ qualifications by conducting interviews, tests, and reference checks
• Identifies sources of applicants including referrals and develops advertising campaigns
• Writes and places advertisements and job postings
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment
• Coordinates participation in and attending job fairs and handling employment/agency inquiries
• Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results
• Communicates hiring process to manager and trains hiring managers on ATS and EEO/FCC compliance and monitoring internal compliance with EEO/FCC requirements related to staffing
• Utilizes applicant tracking system to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files and proper disposition of candidates
• Implements diversity recruitment strategies and participate in applicable national recruiting conferences
• Manage the recruiting lifecycle to include selection, offer and onboarding process
• Attend and plan interview events as needed
• Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS – Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Excellent communications skills
• Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
• Knowledge of high volume staffing and employment practices
• Proficiency with MS Office.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
• Minimum of 2 year of Recruiting/staffing experience.
• Experience with high volume recruiting is highly preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Office environment
• Up to 30% local day travel as required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
How To Apply for High Volume Recruiter Job…
Simply apply here
Meanwhile, you could be among the lucky ones that would make it…
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
High Volume Recruiter Job
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com