Create GMX Mail Account.
Here are comprehensive steps to follow while creating a GMX Mail Account.
GMX Mail is a free advertising-supported email service provided by GMX. Users may access GMX Mail via webmail as well as via POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
Meanwhile, GMX Mail was lounched on 1997, the site specializes on Webmail, Post Office Protocol and Internet Message Access Protocol. In fact, the mail service is reputed one of the best mail service in the world. Although, Gmail havee been reputed the best in the world for now, but GMX Mail could be next to gmail account.
GMX mail is not only just free for everyone but also have the inbuilt features of Combine all your email accounts in one
Large Attachments up to 50 MB. In other to do this successfully without witnessing any stress, GMX has created an all embracing and most online friendly, free & customized Email Apps for users of GMX mail.
CREATE GMX MAIL ACCOUNT
To create GMX mail account could be very simple and easy, all you need to do is to follow these steps below
1 Simply logon to the GMX home page at https://www.gmx.com/ using any browser of your choice.
Create GMX Mail Account
2. At the top right of the home page you will see a “Sign Up” button. click it.
3. Furthermore, you will be required to provide a few details and choose your new GMX email address. So fill in your first Name and last Name. and then select your Gender, Date of Birth and Country.
4. while choosing your email, if you are going to be using your new email address for general purposes, including business, you will need to choose an appropriate address that isn’t go unprofessional. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org using either a @gmx.com or @gmx.us mail domain but @gmx.com is selected by default and the most used.
4. Then fill in the form appropriately,
In the above form you will be required to fill in the following details
- Your first name,
- Last name
- Select your country and
- Your date of birth and finally
- Your password, which must be at least eight characters
Furthermore, for the purpose of verifying that you are not a robot, you will be required to confirm that you are not a robot via a ‘Security prompt‘ click
‘I’m not a robot’
and also the Terms and Conditions that applies in using gmx mail.
Accept the terms and conditions by clicking the Agree Button and you account will be automatically created
Please do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below and also don’t forget to share this article on the social media…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com