How To Delete Gmail Account – Delete Google Account.
To delete a gmail mail account could be very simple, but however technical to some one who have not been in the business of using the gmail for a long time.
Meanwhile gmail account have been reputed the best in the glob, with great number of registered users.
These registered users have the opportunity to explore all the features of gmail.
This numerous features includes but not limited to the following,
1 Gmail offers over 10 GB of free storage.
2. It also offers customized email service for businesses, individuals and organizations
3. Gmail is an excellent spam filter and enables access via mobile devices and other electronic devices.
4. With google account or Gmail you can be able to do so many online transactions.
Although Gmail was in 1 April 2004, it have been globally acclaimed the best free email service provider for the main time.
Unarguably, Gmail is the most simple, free and user-friendly email service.
It is because of this, that made gmail to have the highest numbers of registered users, as against other electronic mail services in the world.
However, you may nevertheless wish to delete your gmail account because of one reason or the other
In which case, the process of deleting gmail account is always very simple and easy.
All you need to do is to follow this simple steps below
How To Delete Google Account.
Here are steps to follow and get your gmail account deleted.
1 Login to your gmail account
2 Go to Google Account Settings.
3 Select Data & Personalization. See the picture below
4. A page will appear, scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.
5. Select, “Delete a service or your account.
6 Then choose Delete a service on the next page as well.
7 You’ll be prompted to sign into your account.
8 On the next page you can choose the service you would like to delete. If you want to delete a Gmail account, click the trashcan icon (?) next to Gmail.
9. Enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing under
10 Enter an email address in the How you’ll sign in to Google dialog box.
11. Then click Send Verification Email.
12. Open the email from Google (email@example.com) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
13. Also, follow the deletion link in the message.
14. Thus, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting, if prompted.
15. Meanwhile, Under Confirm Gmail Deletion, Select Yes, I want to delete firstname.lastname@example.org permanently from my Google Account.
16. Click Delete Gmail.
17. Click Done
You Gmail account is deleted forever. You cannot be able to access it again.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com