How To Delete Vultr Account.
Are you fed up using your Vultr account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your Vultr account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Vultr account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Vultr is an online Cloud Hosting and VPS Server website that allows its registered users to deploy instances on servers and store files. The online application allows its users to create or edit account information, deploy a server, choose the size of a server and configure your server to start running.
How To Delete Vultr Account
There are two methods you can follow to cancel your Vultr account:
- From Their Dashboard.
- File A Request to Company Support.
Cancel Your Vultr Account From the Vultr dashboard
- Log into your Vultr dashboard.
- From the Instances tab, select the instance(s) you wish to destroy.
- In the top right of the page, click the Trash Can icon.
- Click the box “Yes, destroy the server” and click Destroy Server.
- Open a support ticket requesting to cancel your account.
- Wait for confirmation from customer service.
File A Request to Company Support
- Go to the following URL “https://my.vultr.com/support/create_ticket/”.
- Now Sign-in to your account and fill-up the form.
- Write down your query and get a response directly from the company support team.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…