In this article, we shall put you through on how to overcome the challenges of unemployment. We shall teach you how to apply for the ongoing ICPC recruitment. In addition, we shall guide you to the link through which you can submit your application.
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission is one of the major Federal Government Agencies in Nigeria. The Agency’s recruitment is based on an equal chance. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
As a federal government body instituted and put in place by the Government of the Federation to fight and eradicate corruption and other related corrupt practices in Nigeria, no officials of the Commission will request money from you to help you secure a job in the ongoing job recruitment exercise.
No one will ask you to pay money to him/her for any Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment either to help you procure an application form, submit an application with the Commission, or to assist you to secure a job with Commission.
ICPC recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money or extension of any benefits to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the process. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the recruitment, do well to report the person via https://icpc.gov.ng/
ICPC RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
The general requirements for ICPC job recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- Candidate must possess First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower, HND/ND holders should have a minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates applying with SSCE Certificate must have 5 credits(including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Candidates must be medically fit and shall pass through certain screenings to certify that if shortlisted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT THE ICPC RECRUITMENT
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo background checks so as to ascertain their suitability for employment.
- In addition, Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Military training/drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- Finally, the shortlisted candidate shall undergo a Polygraph Test.
However, it is quite imperative to note that the ICPC recruitment form is not yet out. The recruitment exercise shall commence soonest. we shall get in touch with you as soon as it commences.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website or ICPC Recruitment Portal via https://icpc.gov.ng/ to get the latest updates on ICPC application and recruitment exercise.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com