Internet Download Manager is a tool that helps for increasing download speeds by up to 5 times, and for resuming, scheduling, and organizing downloads. The program will resume unfinished downloads due to network problems, or unexpected power outages.
So the Download Manager (IDM) is a tool that manages and schedule downloads. It can use full bandwidth. It also has recovery and resume capabilities to restore the interrupted downloads due to lost connection, network issues, and power outages.
The program features a full-fledged site grabber that downloads files that are specified with filters, for example, all pictures from a Web site, different parts of Web sites, or complete Web sites for offline browsing.
NOTE: IDM supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and MMS protocols, and has an adaptive download accelerator for MP3 audio, FLV, and MPEG video files. The program also features Download Video and Audio Panels for Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox, and other Mozilla-based browsers that appear on top of a web-player and can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Videos.
Features of Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- Compatibilities: Moreover, the Download Manager can be run with the almost downloading tool. For instance, it supports several web browsers such as Opera, MSN Explorer, AOL, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird and integrates HTTP and FTP protocols, proxy servers, and so on.
- Accelerating: as its name points out, IDM is a download management tool. It provides the ability to increase download speed up to 5 times than an ordinary download. Moreover, it includes also many other features which help the user to perform this task without hassle such as resume broken processes, comprehensive error recovery, and so on.
- Protection: As for other download management tools, Internet Download Manager also embeds a feature that improves protection from harmful contents. Then users are freed from worrying if currently downloading files is a corrupted file or not.
Follow this steps below to download Internet Download Manager on your device
- Download Internet Download Manager Now. (Free download, about 10 MB)
- Run idman638build18.exe
- Follow installation instructions
- Run the Download Manager (IDM) from your start menu
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com