LinkedIn Sign Up helps you to have free access to LinkedIn free services.
So in this article, we are going to guide you on How To Create a Linkedin Account, free of cost.
Meanwhile, LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps.
It was founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003.
The service is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs.
So, LinkedIn is a social network service basically for career and business professionals to connect.
The service is ideal for building connections for freelance work, a customer base, potential partners, or simply to keep your job prospects open.
Steps For LinkedIn Sign Up | How To Create a Linkedin Account
Follow the following steps carefully and sign up
- Go to the LinkedIn sign up page.
- Type your first and last name, email address and a password you’ll use.
- Click Join Now.
- Complete any additional steps as prompted
Steps To Sign In
Here to log in will only be possible, if you already had an account with the service
Follow these steps below to make a successful login to your Linkedin Account;
- Simply go to the login homepage @ https://www.linkedin.com/uas/login.
- Enter the email address that’s registered to your LinkedIn account.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In
- Now you have log in…
App Download and Review
Job search smarter with the LinkedIn app. Give your job search a boost by using our enhanced job search to filter through the millions of job openings to find the right ones for you. Create job search alerts, ask for referrals from your network, and apply with your resume or professional profile in just a few taps.
Not actively looking for a job? Use LinkedIn to build and keep in touch with your professional network and discover the latest industry news & opportunities. LinkedIn makes business networking easy – connect with companies, industry experts and the LinkedIn community, wherever you are.
5 reasons you’ll love the LinkedIn app:
– Professional profile: Create your own profile & highlight your skillset
– Job search & recruiting: Find jobs suited to you and apply with your resume via the app
– Industry news: Share articles or write your own posts
– Career opportunities: See if companies you’re interested in are recruiting
– LinkedIn community: Follow the activities of your connections
Apply for your dream job, share your knowledge or get the latest industry news. LinkedIn offers you the easiest way to connect with recruiting contacts, professionals, and companies.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume to highlight your experience
• Professional profile: share your accomplishments, job responsibilities, and skills
JOB SEARCH & CAREER
• Find jobs & apply using your LinkedIn resume
• Connect with recruiting managers & find new contacts
CONTACTS & COMMUNITY
• Join groups and trusted communities that share and support your goals
• Import your contacts for a quick and easy way to grow your network
• Share articles with the LinkedIn community and your business contacts
• Write your own posts & share them with your network
• Follow companies, influencers and professionals to see updates & activities
• Business networking on the go; get new contacts and easily find industry experts
BUILD YOUR BRAND
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
• Showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity
With professionals, industry experts and job search tools and career opportunities at your fingertips, the LinkedIn app offers a great way to network, apply to jobs and find new contacts – straight from your phone, wherever you are.
Meanwhile, if you want to make the most of LinkedIn, simply upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools.
Click here to Download the App
Please do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below and also don’t forget to share this article on the social media…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com