London School of Business and Finance (LSBF).
The London School of Business and Finance is a for-profit private business school in the United Kingdom. It is owned by the corporate group Global University Systems
About London School of Business & Finance
1. LSBF is part of Global University Systems, a network of more than 20 higher education institutions.
2. LSBF has an extensive global network of more than 25,000 students from over 150 countries.
3. LSBF also has campuses in Europe, Asia, and North America, and the program delivered via distance learning.
4. LSBF has over 9 years’ experience innovating marketing distance-learning courses and 21st-century business education
5. LSBF is recognized for its economic impact – Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
6. LSBF is also a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a global business education network and association.
LSBF is dedicated to the evolution of online higher education, the program work to combine cutting-edge experiential technology with creative innovation.
Thus Students enrolling in the program for the year intake will receive a virtual reality headset as an added feature of marketing distance-learning resources.
Designed to help them refine their business presentation skills through a fully immersive experience, this brand new learning feature is just a small step towards LSBF bringing the full capability of virtual reality into your online classroom. Plus, they can also use their headset outside of the online classroom – allowing them to enjoy the full world virtual reality at no extra expense
Find Your Specialization On London School of Business and Finance (LSBF)
1. Digital Marketing and Social Media
Analyze trends, evaluate consumer markets and innovate professional and profitable social media strategies to succeed in the global digital market.
2. International Marketing
An opportunity to engage with global marketing concepts, and provide effective cross-cultural communication to gain a competitive advantage.
3. Sales Management
Cultivate effective sales strategies and learn how to apply the essential skills needed to create, implement, and manage efficient sales processes.
4. Luxury Brand Management
A chance to explore the methods used in luxury-brand marketing strategies campaigns, and how to stimulate brand awareness.
How To Apply For LSBF Program.
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article on your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com