Are you surprise why some people cannot stay a day without eating mango? Some persons have made the habit of eating mango so eminent in their life such that the must take mango in order to be satisfied. You could think that, may be these group of people that like mango this much are only being addicted with mangoes.
Meanwhile, if the above is your take, then you are wrong, there are so many reasons why some people can not do without mangoes.
Especially, those class of people that have studied the nutritional value of mango.
Mango like every other fruits in the world has it’s unique nutritional value which can never be underestimated.
Mango Nutritional Information
One cup of diced mango contains the following quantities of nutrients:
- 20 percent of folate
- Some quantities of calcium
- 1 gram protein
- 25 grams of carbohydrate (24 grams of sugar and 3 grams of fiber)
- 35 percent of vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- 0.5 grams fat
- 100 percent of the daily need for vitamin C
- Little quantity of copper
- 8 percent of vitamin K and potassium
- 100 calories
- 10 percent of vitamin B-6
- Some quantity of iron
Mango Nutrition and Benefits of Eating Mango
Studies has it that, because of the nutritional value of mango, people who eat mango often are likely not to suffer the following sicknesses:
1. Skin and Hair related diseases: Because of the presence of vitamin A and C in mango which is required for the growth of all bodily tissues, including skin and hair.
2. Bone Diseases: Because of the presence of Vitamin K in mango which is need for improving calcium absorption, essential for optimal bone health.
3. Cancer: Because of the presence of beta-carotene in mango which plays a protective role against prostate cancer.
4. Asthma: Because of the presence of beta-carotene nutrient in mango which plays a preventive role against Asthma
5. Constipation related issues or sicknesses: Because of the presence of fiber and water content in mango. This can help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
6. Heart disease: Because of the presence of fiber, potassium, and vitamin content in mangoes. This help prevent or stop any form of heart diseases. Such as hypertension.
7. Diabetes: Because of the presence of high-fiber in mango which has lower blood glucose levels. Studies has it that one cup of mango provides about 3 grams of fiber. This can improve the blood sugar, lipids, and insulin levels.
See Also THE HEALTH BENEFIT OF GROUNDNUTS
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from WHITENICHE.COM