Matsumae International Foundation is a fully funded fellowship program in Japan that is currently ongoing, this years, 2021.
Thus, are you willing to study on scholarship in Japan, where you will be afforded the full chances to do research in your subjects (topics) of interest, especially in the science field?
If yes, then you are in the right place.
You may also like to apply for A SCHOLARSHIP IN LONDON.
So, Matsumae International Foundation Fully Funded Research Fellowship Program 2020 in Japan is currently open for you to apply.
Aims And Objectives of Matsumae International Foundation 2021
This fellowship progam aims to open a path to peace and prosperity on the basis of mutual understanding. It does this by bringing together active young research workers of outstanding character to Japan.
Don’t miss to APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY.
So by deepening their understanding of Japan, and establishing links of trust and friendship, the Foundation seeks to make a real contribution to permanent peace throughout the world.
Benefits of Succesful Candidates
Below are some of the notable benefits of applicants that would secure the scholarship
- Allowance for research and stay
- Air Transportation
- Start-up Fund upon arrival
Meanwhile, for more details, please download the Fellowship Announcement PDF file.
Eligibility for Matsumae International Foundation 2021
Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all of the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit the required application documents:
- Applicants must obtain a Letter of Invitation from the host institutions in Japan
- Applicants must hold a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be recognized by MIF as possessing equivalent academic qualifications.
- candidates must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when documents are submitted.
- Applicants must have sufficient abilities in the English or Japanese languages
- Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan (Except for short-term stay. E.g. sightseeing, conferences).
- Applicants should be in employment in their home countries and must return to their countries upon completion of their MIF fellowship tenure.
- Applicants are free to select host institutions (university research laboratories, national research institutions or the corresponding facilities of private industry).
You will also like to apply for the UNICEF SCHOLARSHIP.
Note: Eligible Regions: Open for All
Download and print out the Application Form in PDF-format or MS Word file from the apply link. All of the following documents should be in A4 size and must be type-written and be submitted all together in one package by postal mail. The documents are not to be bound into a book.
- Application form
- The research project
- A reprint of the most significant publication by the applicant
- Personal history (Curriculum Vitae)
- A letter of recommendation by the applicant’s employer printed out on the home institution’s letterhead
- Certified copies for all the academic certificates/diplomas (for Ph.D., MA/MS/MD, BA/BS) issued by the relevant institutions
- A letter of invitation signed by the professor/scholar-in-charge at the host institution printed out on the host institution’s letterhead
Please send the documents to the following mailing address:
- The Matsumae International Foundation
4-4-46, Kamiogi, Suginami-Ku, Tokyo, 167-0043 JAPAN
Apply also for “MSc IT Security Management, A Scholarship in Germany With Free Visa“
*Application must be submitted from the applicant’s home country. Those applications submitted electronically or via facsimile will be unacceptable. For details, please download the “Fellowship Announcement” PDF file from the official link.
2021 Research Fellowship Program” has been officially released. The deadline for application is on June 30th, 2020(Japan Standard Time).
For more information on how to apply please go to the following URL http://www.mif-japan.org/fellowship/form/?hl=en
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article on your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com