NAFDAC Recruitment is currently open for all Nigerian people who are qualified and willing to serve their country.
Meanwhile, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) was established by Decree No. 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree No. 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004.
The agency is accordingly primarily charged to regulate and control the manufacture, importation, exportation, distribution, advertisement, sale and use of Food, Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical Devices, Packaged Water, Chemicals and Detergents (collectively known as regulated products).
Thus, the agency was officially established in October 1992.
Things to know before going for NAFDAC Recruitment
- The Vision and Mission of NAFDAC
- NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements and Details.
- How to APPLY for NAFDAC Recruitment
The Vision of the agency is “Safeguarding Public Health”.
The mission of NAFDAC is to safeguard public health by ensuring that only the right quality drugs, food, and other regulated products are manufactured, imported, distributed, advertised, sold and used in Nigeria.
You may also like to go for the Nigeria Air-force Recruitment.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements and Details.
Here are the basic Requirements;
- Academic Qualification: One of the vital requirements to work with the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is that you must have B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE in a recognized institution.
- Age – The stipulated age bracket for NAFDAC recruitment is between 18 years to 35 years as at the time of the application.
- Health Status – For successful NAFDAC recruitment, you must be health-wise. This is not limited to physical health but mental health as it pertains to paramilitary activities.
- Financial Status – As a must by every institution, you must not be in any financial harassment or threat must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime.
Do you also know that Nigeria Army Recruitment Form Out?
How To Apply For The Recruitment
- All NAFDAC recruitments must be done online on their official portal. Visit the Recruitment portal on https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Go through the requirements and Upload all relevant documents.
Attach valid documentation and a recent passport photograph
You may also like to apply for American Army Recruitment for Foreigners | see How to Apply Online.
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article on your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com