In this article, we shall teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing NASRDA Recruitment. We shall guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2020 NASRDA recruitment. In addition, we shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
National Space Research and Development Agency (NARSDA) is one of the major Agencies established by the Government of the Federation. The role of the parastatal is to oversee and harmonize research and development in space science and technology application for sustainable social and economic development in the country.
Truly, it is needful to say that the Establishment is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
Moreover, as a federal body, NASRDA is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for the citizens of Nigeria. And the Establishment has an awesome salary structure.
More importantly, the agency’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via https://www.nasrda.gov.ng
NASRDA RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
The major requirements to apply for the ongoing NASRDA recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant disciplines obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE obtained from a recognized institution.
- GCE (A/Level) in 2 subjects obtained at a one sitting or 3 subjects obtained at 2 sittings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, it is very good to note that the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) recruitment form is not out yet. Hopefully, the form shall come out soon. The recruitment exercise shall commence in earnest. we shall get in touch with you as soon as it commences.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Also, you can reach out to Recruitment Portal via https://www.nasrda.gov.ng to get updates on the Agency’s recruitment status.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com