Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment…
In this article, we shall teach you what you need to know about the currently ongoing Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment. We shall guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2020 Nigerian Copyright Commission recruitment. In addition, we shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Nigerian Copyright Commission is one of the major Agencies established by the Government of the Federation. The Commission is an independent governing body established to protect creative works in Nigeria.
Truly, it is appropriate to say that the Agency is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It does not matter one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
Moreover, as a federal body, the Nigerian Copyright Commission is a massive employer of labor. And her recruitment is for the citizens of Nigeria. And the Establishment has an awesome salary structure.
More importantly, the commission’s recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that intends to apply.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the recruitment. Meanwhile, if anyone is asking you to pay money to him for any reason related to the process, do well to report the person via http://copyright.gov.ng/
Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment Requirements
The major requirements to apply for the ongoing NCC recruitment are as follows:
- All candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant disciplines obtained from a recognized institution.
- OND/NCE obtained from a recognized institution.
- GCE (A/Level) in 2 subjects obtained at a one sitting or 3 subjects obtained at 2 sittings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/WASSCE (including Mathematics and English Language) at a sitting, or 6 credits at not more than 2 sittings.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
However, it is very good to note that the NCC recruitment form is not out yet. Hopefully, the form shall come out soon. The recruitment exercise shall commence in earnest. we shall get in touch with you as soon as it commences.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on the recruitment. Also, you can reach out to Recruitment Portal via http://copyright.gov.ng/ to get the latest updates on the Agency’s recruitment status.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com