Nigeria Customs Services Recruitment…
In this article, we shall assist you with how to overcome the problems of unemployment. We shall provide a guide for you on how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Customs Service recruitment. We shall provide the easiest link for you through which you can submit your application.
Nigeria Customs Service is one of the major Federal Government Agencies in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for revenue collection, accounting for the same, and suppressing smuggling activities in Nigeria.
Sincerely, it is important to note that the Nigeria Customs Service is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It has nothing to do with one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government, or state.
Moreover, as a Federal Agency fighting smuggling activities in the entire country, Customs is a massive employer of labor. The Agency’s salary structure is very encouraging. And her recruitment is for all the 36 States of the Federation.
Most importantly, NCS recruitment procedures do not require the payment of money to any. It does not involve the extension of any benefits to anybody. The recruitment is absolutely free. Similarly, the recruitment is meant for everyone that is interested.
Therefore, you are advised not to pay money to anyone for NCS recruitment. from you in the course of the process. Meanwhile, if anyone asks you to pay money to him the recruitment, do well to report the person via https://customs.gov.ng
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES RECRUITMENT
Candidates intending to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment must possess the following:
- B.Sc or HND in relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- SSCE Certificate(with a minimum of 5Credits, including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings)
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
NCS RECRUITMENT: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
The special requirements to be eligible for recruitment are:
- Only Nigerian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be medically certified by government medical professionals.
- Freedom from financial misappropriation.
- Free from mental and physical disabilities.
- The height of an applicant should not be less than 1.7 meters for men and 1.64 meters for ladies.
- Chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters for men.
- The candidate must not guilty of criminal offenses.
- Present a certificate of origin duly signed by your Local Government Chairman/Secretary.
However, the NCS recruitment form is not yet out. Hopefully, the form shall come out soonest. And the recruitment exercise shall commence in earnest. We shall inform you as soon as it starts.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on Custom recruitment. You can reach out to Recruitment Portal via https://customs.gov.ng/ to get updates on the Agency’s recruitment exercise.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com