In this article, we shall put you through how to conquer the challenges of unemployment. We shall provide a guide for you on how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration recruitment. We shall provide an easy link for you through which you can submit your application.
Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the core Federal Government Agencies in Nigeria. The Agency is established to strengthen the security of the nation, through effective and efficient border security and migration management.
Sincerely, it is imperative to note that the Agency is an equal chance employer. It does not matter where you are coming from. It has nothing to do with one’s background, economic status, tribe, ethnicity, religious status, ward, local government or state.
Moreover, as a Federal Agency, Nigeria Immigration Service is a massive employer of labor. The salary structure of the Agency is a good one. And her recruitment is for all the 36 States of the Federation.
Most importantly, Nigeria Immigration recruitment procedures do not involve the payment of money to any. It does not involve the extension of any benefits to anybody. The recruitment is absolutely free. The recruitment is for everyone that is interested.
Therefore, you are to report anyone who has collected money from you in the course of the process. Meanwhile, if anyone asks you for money as regards the NIS recruitment, do well to report the person via https://immigration.gov.ng
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Not below 18 years or above 35 years of age.
- Totally free from mental or physical disabilities.
- Certification by a Government Medical Professional to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment into the service.
- Be of good character and is not found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Not below 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters.
IMPORTANT ISSUES TO NOT ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT
Applicants with any of the following medical issues don’t have to apply:
- Hearing difficulties;
- Sight problem;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Pregnant women.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT.
- SSCE Certificate(with a minimum of 3 credits including English and at least passes in 2 other subjects). Or NECO/GCE (WASC or NECO) with passes in 4 subjects obtained at one sitting or 5 subjects obtained at two sittings.
- ND, NCE obtained from a recognized institution; or GCE(Advanced Level) in 2 subjects obtained at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Degree or HND obtained from a recognized institution.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE RECRUITMENT
POSITION 1: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI):
Applicants must possess a minimum of:
- first degree from a recognized institution.
- NYSC discharged certificate.
- He/She must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
POSITION2: INSPECTORATE CADRE
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII):
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- NYSC discharged certificate is mandatory.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of:
- NCE /OND from a recognized institution.
- Must be between 18-25 years of age.
POSITION3: ASSISTANT CADRE
Immigration Assistant III (IA”’):
- Candidate must possess SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with at least 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings (including English and Maths).
- He/She must be between 18-25 years of age.
Indeed, it is very pertinent to note that Nigeria’s Immigration recruitment is currently ongoing. Meanwhile, the application form is out. Submit your application now via this whiteniche link.
Moreso, you can keep checking this website for the latest updates on Nigeria Immigration recruitment. Also, you can reach out to Recruitment Portal via this whiteniche link, to get updates on the Agency’s recruitment exercise.
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com