Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 is now open for all prospective applicants who wish to be enrolled in the Nigerian police force.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as Constables (Recruits).
See also Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form and application guidelines.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Criteria
The qualification for the exercise includes but not limited to the following;
- Candidates must be Nigerian.
- Candidates must possess an O’ Level certificate with at least ve
credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE! and registration is online.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment
into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the
recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force
needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of Nigeria
citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
General Eligibility & Requirements.
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certicate at least ve credits level passes including.
Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement
(for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which
cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of
any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel, Body Scars, etc.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting variable
references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government
Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank
of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank
of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before the final selection
How to Apply for the Police Recruitment.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your UNIQUE ID for future correspondences. The ID is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of this email message if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process..
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
Birth Certificate Result
Prospective candidates should note the following things;
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside from this portal or candidate’s emails/telephones.
See Related Links
The latest Nigeria Police Age Requirement
The General Police Requirement and How to Apply.
Is this article helpful?
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article on your social media platform…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from whiteniche.com