Nigeria Prisons Service Job Vacancies / Breaking News.
The Nigerian Prisons Service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons in Nigeria. The agency’s headquartered is located in Abuja. Meanwhile, the agency is under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
Although, the agency has provided employment opportunities to many Nigerian, who declared their interest to work with her, the agency till tomorrow is still employing promising Nigerians who are willing to work with her.
The following below are the list of jobs that the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS), is offering;
Nigeria Prisons Service Job Vacancies
- Superintendent Of Prisons (Medical)
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons I (ASP.I)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III)
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII)
- Deputy Superintendent Of Prisons (Pharmacy)
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI)
- Assistant Inspector Of Prisons (AIP), General Duty
- Inspector Of Prisons (IP) Nursing
- Superintendent Of Prisons (Veterinary)
- Senior Inspector Of Prisons (SIP)
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons II (ASP.II)
General requirements / Nigeria Prisons Service Job Vacancies
- be a Nigerian by birth..
- possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Note: Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- be of good characters,
- not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Please do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below and also don’t forget to share this article on the social media…
SEE RELATED POST;